Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun Stories? Not here.

So, I've done nothing but hang around and go out lately. Somewhat. I had to have surgery before my trip to Australia on my neck for a cyst that I had. I got that on Thursday, was in the ER with Kat on Friday, and Staten Island by Friday night. Pretty eventful? Somewhat. Haha, I really really should get crackin on all the things I have to do before leaving. I haven't bought luggage yet. I haven't paid my $3100 fee to IFSA-Butler, but that is only because stupid SU hasn't sent me my check yet! And IFSA-Butler is getting pretty pissed, but all I have to say to them is I got the payment deferral for a reason and when I get my money, they'll get theirs. I honestly feel like IFSA-Bulter financial people, specifically this one woman, are like the mafia. They are mean and unforgiving in their emails to you requesting payment. They don't take "I haven't gotten my money yet. I asked for a payment deferral for a reason." as a respectable reason for not paying. I swear, the amount of snail mail invoices and emails I've gotten from these people is incredible. If they didn't send so many snail mail invoices, I'm sure an entire tree could be saved. I don't understand why they think constantly emailing me and sending me invoices is going to get them their money faster. Unless they can call on the holy mail gods in the post offices to send me my PLUS Loan check faster, there's nothing I can do. Their incessant invoices and emails are a waste of paper and time.

I guess that's my little rant for the day. I'm getting super antsy about leaving and I half want the next 2 weeks to speed up a little. I know they will though. It's already Monday, inauguration is tomorrow (yay!), SU is this weekend, and then it'll be 6 days to go until I leave. I know once the time comes for me to actually leave, I'll wish I didn't want the time to speed up....

No comments:

Post a Comment