So, right now I don't really have much to write about in here. It still hasn't hit me that I'll be leaving in 18 days for Australia for 5 months. I haven't started my packing and haven't put a whole ton of thought into all of the stuff I need to do before I leave; such as any paperwork, making copies of credit cards, my passport, printing my visa and new insurance card, going to my credit union, sending in a check for $3100 for housing and accommodations to IFSA-Butler ASAP, spending time with friends.... and probably so much more that I've forgotten at the moment. Erin is leaving at 3am on Tuesday for London, Kira is leaving for Denmark in a few days, and everyone has gone back to school or is going back soon. It's so weird, yet it definately hasn't hit me yet.
So, this entry is just a filler entry for now.
I'll probably be switching the current date/time to Australian time when I finally get there so my posts will be in that time. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking at your blog made that song get stuck in my head. And I know that every time I come here, the song is going to come back. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bitter about it haha.
ReplyDelete